Thursday, October 7, 2010

5K Mad Dash



September 25th, 2010 - Colleen was going on a 5 K walk/run for cancer awareness and Jer needed some sleep so me and the girls joined her to give Jer a break. We did great. We started last (Lexi had to go pee just as we were about to start), but we passed quite a few people and did okay.


Me pushing the girls. Lexi kept sticking her head out the side and upside down. Lily went to sleep.


The last bit we let Lexi out to run. Me and her ran together until she got tired. Then I had to piggy back her through to the finish, I got a bunch of cheers.


The big finishers. Me, Lexi, Colleen, and the top of Lil's head.





Me coming to the end with Lexi on my back. I came in about 50 minutes, which was good since we missed the start to take Lexi to the potty.






No comments:

Post a Comment