Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random things

February 2010- I made some huge pants for my work for those who have an emergency and need something to wear. I made these in about ten minutes out of two sheets.
Lexi and I made Valentine's cards a week before Valentine's day, but it turns out that I forgot to mail most of them. We still had fun though.

Lily has a ton of teeth. January 23rd Lily got her 3rd tooth! Then on February 9th (Jer's b-day) she got two more. Yeah! She had been not sleeping and having a high fever for a few weeks, poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. Holy HUGE pants! I can't wait till I can whip up something real quick like that. :) Pretty soon...
    The Valentine cards look so cute! Where do you find the time to do that kind of stuff? Impressive!
    I'm glad Lily has her teeth finally! It's miserable for the kid and the parents while they're teething. I'm happy for both of you. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete