Monday, December 12, 2011

Finding/Decorating our Tree

November 25th- Well the debate was settled. For those of you who don't follow Jer's facebook page, he wanted a 13 foot tree and I wanted a 7 foot tree. Our tree (including stand and star) is 10 feet, 1 inch tall. We compromised, that and the 13 foot tree would have been about $300! Anyhow, the kids had fun snuggling in their blankets and racing through the tree lot.











We got home and decorated. It was fun. There are a lot on the bottom where Lexi and Lily can reach. I tried to even it out, but you know I love the bottom heavy look with kids.







Lexi posing on the latter. Okay, so having to get on a latter to decorate the tree is a little annoying, but worth it.


I don't know how a hairbow got on our tree. I had one clue, it was on the very bottom of the tree. Hm.


No comments:

Post a Comment