Monday, December 10, 2012

Pretend City

We went down to California and got to go to Pretend City. It was super fun for the kids. Maegs came with us, which was awesome because she is so imaginative. The kids love to play with her. I also loved having a helper for when a child had to pee and the other was playing.

Lexi manning the sound board. Grandpa would be so proud.
In the play house.
Maegan and Lily eat "dinner" in the house.

Maegan is so awesome! Something I would have done.
Lily driving the car.
Restaurant time!

I kept getting food. All the kids love to serve me.


Lily didn't like slowing down, so she stole the sign and stowed it in her car.



motorcycle time!




My dental appointment.
Lily giving me an X-ray.



I love this and totally want to make one. Your pen tops don't get lost. P.S. Thanks to Christy for uploading these for me because I left my camera in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment