Sunday, February 3, 2013

The North Pole Express

 I am really behind because I have been super busy. Now I have a computer and the internet at home so I hope to get caught up. We went on the North Pole express, a lot like the Polar Express. We got hot chocolate, cookies, a visit from Santa, and lots of jokes and dancing. The kids loved it. Lily was a crowd pleaser and got to dance with several elves and Santa.




 Saying cheers with our hot chocolate
 Mitchel got to judge the train on which side was the loudest.
 We saw Santa at the North Pole before he got on the train.
 Me and the girls.
 Grandma and Jer
 Lily dancing with the head elf


 Another elf that fell in love with Lily. Lily saw the engine of the train go by and she got soooo excited. It was precious.


 Some pictures were blurry because there were lots of people and I had to take them fast. Lily still wanted a green ball from Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment