Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lexi looses her first tooth

June 5th- Here is Lexi with all of her baby teeth. We were wiggling and wiggling the tooth and it didn't seem to be getting any looser. Then Lexi bit on my finger as I was wiggling her tooth and it pushed my finger and the tooth down. Then the tooth was just hanging on by a thread. Lexi had the babysitter, Ashley hold her while I finished pulling it out. The problem was that her roots were not disintegrating. I went to roller derby and while I was gone Lexi lost the tooth. Ashley told her she could write a note to the tooth fairy and she would answer it. I got home from Derby and we found the tooth. Lexi left a note saying she wanted a piece of the tooth fairy's dress and her name.





The next morning the tooth fairy had come. She left Lexi some money, a piece of her dress, a pack of gum, and a note that said her name was Aluishious Lucinda. I made Lexi that tooth pillow. Not my finest accomplishment. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment