Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Red Ribbon Week

It was red ribbon week at Lexi's school. Monday she wore all red. She tried to fit as much red on herself as possible. Red skirt, red shirt, red bandana in her hair. Tuesday was crazy hair day. I did not plan ahead so we just threw some stuff together in her hair and called it good. Lexi said that her hair was the best in her class. When I tried to ask her if anyone else had crazy hair she said, "No mom, my hair was the best." She did say a lot of people went spikey or had one braid and one ponytail. Wednesday was wear a jersey day. She wore my Orange Derby Jersey to school. I was excited that she chose to wear my derby jersey. Lily saw Lexi's crazy hair and had to have her hair done all crazy too. We found enough stuff to do twin-ish hairstyles.




No comments:

Post a Comment