Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cinderella Dresses

 March 21st- While Christy was in town I decided to make the girls Cinderella dresses. Lily wanted a belle dress, so I had to buy some yellow fabric. I tried to make them look like the new Cinderella movie that is out. They turned out great. Emmy was watching me the entire time asking if I was making hers yet. She is so cute and was so excited when I was sewing hers! The next morning before church I decided to make Aiden something. He wanted a blanket with Minecraft. Well it was Sunday and the only Minecraft thing I had was a t-shirt so I cut it up and made it into a blanket. I happened to have fabric in the colors he wanted. It was fun. He really liked it. My girls wore the dresses to church that day.












No comments:

Post a Comment