Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween Carnival

Jer found the camera in his coat pocket!!!! I am so happy!!!!
October 25th - Halloween Carnival. I had to work an activity at work and took Lily with me and Lexi went with Rex and Colleen to Aubrey's school carnival. Aubrey got some great pics (if Aubrey is reading this can you send me some). Lexi had a blast playing in the fish pond, eating a hot dog, getting her face painted and her nails glittered.
Lily was excited to be there too. She loves hanging with grandma.

Lexi and I showing off our painted faces. One of the only pictures Lexi looks like me.


Aubrey loved seeing the girls. She looked great in her snow white costume.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Lily wasn't scared of you with your costume makeup on. I might have nightmares myself... j/k... I think sometimes when I put full makeup on, it takes T a little while to realize it is me. Or if my hair is down and different.

    ReplyDelete