Friday, November 12, 2010

Update

No pictures! I lost my camera. We were very suddenly kicked out of living with the inlaws and in all the 2 hours I had to get my stuff out I didn't grab my camera and when we came with the moving van again I couldn't find it. So we are going to have a small break while I try to find it. I'll be sad if I can't find it because I have Lily and Lexi's Halloween pics on it and Lexi was sooo cute trick or treating in the pouring down rain.

Still can't find the camera, but we have found a nice two bedroom duplex that we can afford and is really great. So apparently some people have found this blog offensive and want it removed. Also that I should apologize. I think that I don't need to apologize for the truth. I think this is my blog and if it's offensive don't read it.

Good news though, we have another camera so I should be able to start doing some more fun blogs. Yeah! I love blogging my life as it happens, not an edited version to make others happy.

4 comments:

  1. So where did you move to? Hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete