Friday, January 21, 2011

Catalina Island

January 11th- Our first stop was Catalina Island. Wow. It was beautiful and looked so much like my Grandpa Massey's Riverside house. It was awesome. I thought it was so beautiful. Jer and I want to live there, but don't know what we would do for work there.




Jeremy kept finding bulls to take pictures next to. I liked the rainbow one.








We found a few couples there to take pictures of us together. It was so much fun. We just walked all over Avalon and did a little shopping.










1 comment:

  1. I've still never been to Catalina Island. When we went away for our anniversary in 2009 we went to Coronado Island, which I guess is in between San Diego and Catalina. There is actually a huge bridge you drive to get over there. We had dinner at some delicious Itallian place overlooking the water. It's so pretty out there!

    ReplyDelete