Friday, January 21, 2011

Famous Couple

January 10-14th- So on the cruise there got to be people that were famous on the ship for going up and being part of the game shows that were held. Jeremy and I became two of those famous people.



I did minute to win it and had to do three challenges. I bellydanced for a minute, then had to keep three balloons in the air for a minute, then had to use a rubber band to shoot a stack of cans off the table. It was harder then I would think. I would hit the cans with the rubber band, but not knock them down. Finally I used my hair scrunchy and knocked some down. The show host "accidently" bumped the table and knocked some down, it was pretty fun. I got a trophy and a bottle of champaign for that.


















Hairy Larry was another contestant on minute to win it. He won all three contests. He had to jump through a rolling hula hoop. I don't remember his other challenges, but he also won the hairiest man contest. He was pretty cool.
















Jer did the air guitar competition with three other people. When they were done they called for more volunteers and Jeremy volunteered me. I won another trophy. Jer's picture turned out blurry. He was doing it so fast I couldn't get a good shot. Hehe.



















Jeremy won a medal on Gender wars. It was girls vs. boys and all the audience got to participate. They asked for the manliest man and Jer shouted, "Oh, that's me." He was right of course. He was hilarious up there.












1 comment:

  1. You are lucky you got to use your hands for the balloon minute to win it! On the show I think they have to use their breath. I would feel so light-headed if I had to keep 3 balloons up for a minute!

    ReplyDelete