Monday, March 28, 2011

Mud Run 2011!!!!

March 26, 2011- 5 MILES, 3 WALLS, 5 MUDPITS, RAIN, and a whole lot of awesomeness! We had a blast. I made it over 2 of 3 walls on my own. We did jumping jacks, bicycle kicks, push ups, sit ups. Wow! Christy, Grandpa, Granpma, and I were all in the first heat. Jane, Kevin, and Geoff were in heat 2. Kevin came in first at an amazing 47 minutes. Wow, that boy can run!
Notice Christy's white shirt, this is the last time it will be white. We registered together so our numbers would be next to each other.
Jane and I ready to go. Jane was so awesome and funny, we loved her instantly.
Us with our grandparents at the start.

1st mud pit, 5 hurdles, we did great.

Grandpa, grandma Lauri, Christy, and I ran the first half together. Then I left and ran on my own.



Okay, so this wall I didn't make over on my own, but the other two I did. Grandpa pushed me up a bit. Thanks Grandpa!



We had to army crawl through all the mud pits! It was so deep with freezing cold water!



All of us finished and got our medals. Grandpa and Grandma Lauri placed in their categories. Kevin got 50th over all!


No comments:

Post a Comment