Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reagan's Party

March 5th, 2011-Reagan was turning 3. They had a party at this new Pacific Surf place (something like that) Lexi loved helping pick out a present for Reagan. She was so excited for Reagan to open them. Reagan loved them, she especially loved getting a Prince.




Reagan's mom made her a beautiful cake. It was blueberry or something like that and so delicious.



They had a huge play area for the kids 4 and up and another for toddlers, but they were on different levels so I couldn't go to both so I let Lily play in the big area for most of the time with me right next to her. We went down the slide together and climbed up everything together. Later we went to the toddler section for a few minutes.

















My girls actually posed for a picture for me. Yeah. They usually don't, but they are getting older and much better about taking pictures.







1 comment: