Sunday, June 12, 2011

Garden District Walking Tour

Monday we went on a walking tour of the Garden District, lead by the best team of tour guides this side of the Mississippi, Christy and Google. We saw some amazing houses, I only posted a few. Nicholas Cage's House had an awesome statue outside. I loved it.



Here is his house.





A former governor of Louisiana lived here.







Someone else awesome lived here.









Yep, someone really was that awesome. Someone I totally want to be like.







An amazing house, huge and very well taken care of.





















Sandra Bullock's house.







After all this we were starving. We wanted to go to the Commander's Palace, but Christy was inappropriately dressed, so we couldn't go there. Instead we went to Ms. Hyster's Barbeque place. It was REAL southern BBQ. So good. I stopped being vegetarian for this trip so I could get the full experience.













































No comments:

Post a Comment