Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Night

October 31st-I started off the night by making some fun mummy hot dogs and spider cupcakes. I thought I ought to try to be festive. The kids loved it! So Lexi had decided to be Santa before and then Halloween morning woke up wanting to be a fairy princess. I worked so hard on that costume! I didn't want to be a Halloween grinch so Jer dove into the dress up box (thanks Maegan) and found some great wings, skirt, etc. Lexi loved giving out candy, but was super excited when grandma showed up to help take her trick or treating. Our neighborhood was a bust, lots of no candy houses (more then those giving out candy) We put Lily down to bed and then Lexi and I went to MaryMegan's house for her party. It was super fun with the best caramel apples I have ever had! After the party Lexi was sad that she didn't get to go trick or treating much so we went around MaryMegan's neighborhood. It was awesome. Lots of people, almost every house, and everyone telling Lexi how cute she was. So Halloween turned out pretty amazing!





































































1 comment:

  1. Those mummies are pretty cute! (so are the trick-or-treaters)

    ReplyDelete