Friday, March 9, 2012

Color me Mine Birthday Party for Reagan


Reagan turned 4! She invited Lexi to come to her Color me mine birthday party. It was really cute. All of the kids got to choose a piece of pottery to paint. Lexi chose a pig. She had such a fun time coloring it. I had to help her a little bit because there needed to be three layers of paint and Lexi got a little bored.










Each kid got to choose their own colors and put them on a painting plate.

We got some random pieces of pottery for Lily to paint.











Lily loved painting like her big sister.

Here is the birthday girl.



Color me mine did a plate for all the kids to go to paint on/sign that were at her party.





Reagan opening up her present.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I'm excited to get to know your family better by reading it.

    --Marcelaine (Jeremy's cousin)

    ReplyDelete