Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grandma's House/Door knob

We went to see grandma while we were in California and had a great visit. Grandma made us her famous sandwiches and Christy and I think we understand what makes them so fantastic, my I'm not saying.

Lily loved grandma.


Lily playing around the house. Cali was napping so Lily had to play on her own.

So I was going through Christy's CD of pictures in a slide show and I kept seeing a picture of me holding Lily, close up of me, close up of Lily, and a picture of this door knob about five times, all different pictures. I thought it was strange and was laughing so hard that apparently Christy had an odd obsession with door knobs. Well it turns out her computer has facial recognition and was thinking the door knob was a face and was zooming in on it, not Christy. I called her and I was laughing so hard tears were coming down my face.




1 comment:

  1. Just the title of this one made me laugh. For some reason seeing the actual doorknob made it even more funny. :)
    I love that 1st picture of Grandma & Lily (if I do say so myself)!

    ReplyDelete