Friday, September 10, 2010

Karaoki Birthday Party

September 4th, 2010 - Happy Birthday Danielle! Danielle had the best birthday party ever! She had it at dream dinners and there was a ton of food and Karaoki! Jeremy was so excited he decided to forgo an entire weekend with my family in order to go to this. We ended up driving all day Sunday to and from Vegas in order to be at Danielle's party. Yes, we are dedicated friends.

Jeremy had a ton of songs he wanted to sing and started the night off for us.


Trent sang a song and did a dance for Danielle. It was really funny.


Kyle singing a song.


Jeremy had the DJ sing Ryan and Danielle's song Collide so they could dance. I did a few numbers. I first did Just dance by Lady Gaga. Then I did Katy Perry's I kissed a girl and I liked it. I dedicated it to the girl I like to kiss in my life, Jer.





1 comment: