Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dad to the rescue

 August 24th- So my dad was coming to town to pay for my brother's tuition and I asked him to come out a day early to fix stuff in my house. I wrote a lengthy list of things for him to do. He actually got all but two things done, one of which is the downstairs faucet and I can do it myself. So my dad build this shelf for my shower because I never use the shower and I am going to use it to store toilet paper, cleaners, etc. He also fixed three doors in my house that weren't closing correctly for one reason or another.
 The old toilet seat was discusting so my dad didn't just buy a toilet seat, he bought a plush, squishy, awesome toilet seat.
 He put a handle on the master bedroom door so now it not only closed, but it can lock too.
 He fixed a leaky pipe.
 Put a door handle on my cabinet and got matching handles for the drawer. Apperently he had to take apart the entire drawer to change the handles because it is built wierd.
Oh, we kind of did a trade. Dad needed an outfit made, along with a Betsy Ross flag. So while he was outside getting muddy and dirty trying to fix my sprinklers, I was in the nice cool house sewing this all together. I am pretty sure I got the good end of this bargain. Thanks dad!

Oh, and my dad also got a clicker for my garage door so now I don't have to get out and manually open it, woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment