Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kindergarten Orientation

 August 21- So in Utah they have a half hour orientation for four kids at a time where they do an art project, take a tour of the class, and meet the teacher. Next they have a 45 minute assessment sometime during the week. Finally over a week after the orientation is the first day of school. Here is Lexi ready for orientation.
 Hello Kitty shoes, dress, lunch, and backpack.
 Lily had to get pictures taken in the same way as LExi.

 Then we tried to get a cute one of them together.

 Lexi at her school. Above is her on Orientation day, below is her before the assessment. The teacher said she did great except she was very concerned how she held her pencil. Upon further questioning, it turns out my right handed little girl holds her pencil like a lefty. I explained to the teacher that I was a lefty and she felt less freaked out, but told me I needed to work on that. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment