Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fireworks

The 4th of July wouldn't be complete without fireworks. Jer went out and bought some fireworks to have with Lexi and our families. Jer first went over firework safety with Lexi. She wanted to be right there and he had to explain through a million whys why she had to stand back.


Jer holding Lexi while my dad (I think) lit the fireworks. I noticed they have the same profile.

One of the fireworks going off.

Jer, the mighty firework lighter.

Lily blew some raspberries at the fireworks. That's her latest trick.

Ten of the cutest toes I've ever seen. Yep, I made those.

Dad holding Lily for some pictures. She is such a smiler and I couldn't get good pictures while I was holding her.


Lexi made a train for us to sit on while we watched some fireworks. I didn't get much leg room, but it was cute of Lexi.

Lexi roaring at the camera.


Lexi gives grandpa a kiss good-bye. After she would kiss him, she would rub her upper lip because of his scratchy mustache. We got a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment