Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Webb Family Vacation 2010

July 5th-12th. It turns out Jer and I have two water babies on our hands. Lexi and Lily both love swimming. So here's the run down. Jer got to St. George on Monday the 5th. I got there on Thursday night. I had to work, such a bummer. Before I got there, Jer, Lexi, and company did a few things. Jer told me some things that happened such as Jer took Zac to Vegas, Jer’s parents went to Ceder city for a play, Jer took Lexi to a park, they went swimming, all went to Pine valley (they saw the oldest church still in use with an upside down ship as a roof), they had a picnic, saw mountains, campgrounds, horses, lake, went swimming, went swimming again, took naps, went swimming some more. I then got there on Thursday. We went to Vegas to see my sister Jenn (who was super cute and pregnant), while in Vegas we picked up almost 100 cups for my work in Provo, Friday night we went to Tuocan to see Tarzan (it was awesome), next morning we went swimming, Jer’s mom and my family went shopping after a big breakfast, we went swimming the next morning, people went to church or packed, and finally we headed home after lunch. It was definitely an adventure.
My little water bug Lexi, not afraid of the water no matter how deep.

Aunt Annie fed Lily a bit while I ran to get my camera. So cute.

McCoy watches a DVD after a nice swim.

Chris and Trent made meat and veggie kabobs. I loved the steak kabobs.


Ann, Colleen, Aubrey, and Lily sun bathe.

Jeremy plays water boat with Mitch and McCoy.

Mitch fell and rug burned his eye. Ouch.

Lexi pulling McCoy. Those boys are so great with her. They are really patient, even when she's being spoiled.

Lexi jumps off to Jeremy.

Chris, Rex, and Trent relax by the pool.

Lexi and I were playing together. I was being her water horse.

More horsing around. Hehehe.

Lexi and I had a blast together.

Chasing Lexi in a water game of duck, duck goose.

Jer with Lily. Both loving the water.

Mitch relaxing on Lexi's raft.

Tammy, Jer, Lil, Lexi, Mitch, and McCoy all playing in the pool. Right before we left. Smiles on everybodies faces.

1 comment:

  1. yes washington was a funnier vaction but I think I would rather live in st. george. I do miss the oyster digging though

    ReplyDelete