Thursday, July 29, 2010

Slip and Slide

Jer got out Gabe's old slip and slide and set it up for Lexi to play on. She loved it (of course). She didn't mind that it was cold water, but Lily did. Lily freaked out until we wrapped her in a blanket and I held her. Then she was all smiles.

Lily freaking out at the cold water.

Lily happy once more now that she's sunbathing.


I couldn't not put both smily pictures up, they are both so cute.



Jeremy would drag Lexi through the slip and slide. This was her favorite thing to do. Jeremy tried to have me drag both of them through, but I wasn't strong enough and Lily got mad and I was getting soaked, so we stopped that.




Chilling in the water pool at the end of the slide.


Lexi wrapped up in a towel, just a funny picture.


I love my girls, they are so funny (and so cute).








1 comment:

  1. Fun! The last picture of them is so cute! Lily is so super smiley!! :)

    ReplyDelete