Friday, July 2, 2010

Presents!

Here is Lexi, very surprised by her cake. I could not get a smile out of her. Oh well, it's her birthday. We put some little figures on her cake and she loved it!




All Lexi's presents. It looks like a lot, but many of them were inexpensive. That and we spoil her.




The closest to a smile I could get, though not looking at the camera.




Blowing out her candle. I think we forgot to tell her to make a wish. Oops.




Where to start on all these presents!




She got a Ken doll and was soo excited. She said, "Oh, I'm so happy" What a funny kid.




Uncle Kevin, home from his mission, was there on Lexi's birthday. She had a lot of fun playing with him.




Aubrey also came over for Lexi's birthday celebration.




Lily enjoyed the wrapping paper that I think Jer was letting her munch on. A little paper never hurt anyone right?



Grandma and Grandpa Webb got her a horse ranch lincoln logs play set. Really cute. She got lots of good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I totally missed Lexi's birthday! Bad Aunt Jen! Of course at this point I'd forget my head if it weren't attached to my body!!! Happy Belated Birthday Lexi! Zack would have totally wanted to sing to you!

    ReplyDelete