Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bahooka

November 27th - Bahooka! We met my dad, grandma, Curtis, his girlfriend Jay, Kevin, John Freddy, and Christy's family at the Bahooka for a fun evening. The kids all loved the fish and the turtles. Lexi especially loved the turtles. This is my dad getting lexi's hair out of her eyes.


Half of our crazy party.


Lexi giving me a half smile.



Kevin and Freddy share a Flaming Bahooka punch. Yum.




Our family shared another one. I loved it because no one in my family likes cherries so I get them all!





Christy's family got another one and her kids loved it too.


Lexi and Cali trying to reach the fish. So cute.



We met Jay, Curtis' girlfriend. She was so cute and sweet. She is in a band too as the lead singer. It was so much fun getting to know her and seeing Curtis.



Okay, so this is so cute of Cali I could not resist it, I have the cutest niece ever!!!! Look at that grin, irressistable.









No comments:

Post a Comment