Friday, December 17, 2010

Picking a real Christmas Tree

November 26th - This year our fake tree was in storage and we decided to get a real tree instead of getting a fake one. They smell so good and each time I walk in our house I feel Christmas-y. We went to three different lots to price trees and this one had amazing trees for reasonable prices.
Lexi helped find our amazingly beautiful tree. The tree looks huge next to her.

Next to Jeremy the tree looks small, they were about the same height. This is our tree though.


Lexi enjoyed running around looking at trees while our tree was trimmed and stuff.



We love our tree and I enjoy Tree shopping. All the good smells. Mmmm. I even got an extra 5 dollars off the tree because I didn't graduate from Timp View (long story).




No comments:

Post a Comment