Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

November 25th - I was so excited to be in sunny, warm California (well compared to Utah) for Thanksgiving. We had a storm coming so I had to race out to miss the storm or we may have gotten stuck! As it was we left in such a hurry I forgot to grab my pants and socks out of the dryer before I left. Yikes! Good thing my mom had pants and socks I could borrow. We had a blast. All my mom's family came over and we got to talk and play together.
Lily got the olives on her fingers just like we used to do when we were little (still do). Some things never get old.

Lily eating our Thanksgiving Feast, the stuffing was amazing!!!!!


What a mess she made, but she loved it!


Afterward we played The Village. My cousin Drew brought it over and it was so much fun, kind of like Mafia, only more involved.


Us playing the Village. You each get a card with who you are on it, then you go to sleep and the werewolves wake up and kill someone and the villagers have to figure out who done it.


Us sleeping while one of us gets killed off by the werewolf.






No comments:

Post a Comment