Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

December 25th- Yeah, it is Christmas! I thought it would never come. I was so excited for the kids to open all their presents and Jer to get his. It's like having three kids with as excited as Jer gets about things. So here is our tree with all the presents.

Lexi got a huge set of Princess Barbies, thank you black Friday! She also got a pillow pet, clothes, candy, and some furniture for her dollhouse.


Lily got a few Barbies, a little people carnival and mini van, clothes, a rocking horse, and a car. She loved opening all her presents! Sad though, Lily got her finger caught under the door and lost a fingernail! Poor baby.



Jer got a cruise! He also got Psych seasons, lots of clothes, season of How I met your mother, candy, movies, etc. I got a bonus at my work and decided to keep quiet and buy Jer a cruise for Christmas.




The girls opened their presents and loved every minute of it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment