Saturday, August 27, 2011

Adele Concert

August 21st-I am ashamed to say that I have only been to one concert in my life before this. I don't know why, they are so awesome! I went with my friend/co-worker Carrie and Donna. I went early so we could get a good spot in line and rush the stage. It was worth it.

Carrie stole my shoes! It was hot so I took off my new red converse so my feet could breath and Carrie stole them. Lucky for me she gave them back.



Carrie showing off my shoes. So not right.





The opening act was Wanda Jackson, a rockabillie singer who toured with and date Elvis. She was all right.




Then there was Adele! So amazing. Her voice is just awesome.






My camera was not focusing so I had to sneak up to the front to get a good picture.
































2 comments: