Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Swim lessons

August 2011- We have been meaning to sign the girls up for swim lessons all Summer and finally we got around to it. Lily and I took a mommy/me water adaption class and Lexi took regular swim lessons. We all had so much fun. The girls really looked forward to their lessons.



Lexi with her teacher Miss Claire.





Everyone in our class loved Lily and would watch her for her reaction to things. Not even 2 and already a teacher's pet.












The girls in their swim suits. Lexi has two.




Thanks to hand me downs, Lily has 9 swim suits! I love this one!


3 comments:

  1. 9 swimsuits! I thought it was ridiculous that Cali has 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T has like 5 pairs of swimtrunks thanks to Rachael... He has more bathing suits than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You need to go to settings and make it so you don't have to do a word verification when you post a comment... makes me not want to comment because they are such a pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete