Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The kids in the Highland City Parade

August 2011- We were moving into our new house (yeah!) and so Grandma was watching the kids. She was going to be in a parade for her work so she brought the kids along. They wore little hospital gowns. They were cute.























I saw Colleen and Lily coming up, but couldn't see Lexi anywhere. I wondered if she had decided not to be in the parade. Then I saw her in the undercarriage of the stroller.




I called to Lexi and she got out and chose a piece of candy for me. They were passing out candy. She chose out my favorite, fruit snacks. So cute.




Then she got back in the stroller and they strolled away.





I got to the end as they were taking off the hospital gowns. Lily didn't want her picture taken, she just wanted her mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment