Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Eve with the Davis'

December 24th- After most of the day with the Webbs, Jer and I went to my mom's house to see Bill's family for their annual Christmas Eve festivities. They had tons of food and cookie decorating. I was good and didn't go off my diet at all (well not until christmas night I did have some scotcheroos)










Aedan got dog piled on by Geoff and Grandpa Bill. Kevin played dress up with the kids and was named King Snow White.




Lily does not yet understand moderation in sprinkles when decorating cookies, yes people there is a cookie under that pile.


Cali posed for me amid her cookie decorating.



Somewhere in the middle of the party, Mrs. CLaus snuck in and delivered pajamas for the kids. Lexi is learning to pose from Aedan. Both kids loved their pajamas



1 comment: