Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Grandkid gift exchange

December 25th- Since all the siblings were in town for the first Christmas in at least 5 years, we decided to have a grandkid gift exchange. I have all girls so I got boys to buy presents and the same for Jenn. She has all boys so she got to buy for the girls. It was super fun that way. I don't get to buy a lot of boys things.





Trever opening up his truck. He loved it.







Lexi loved her puppy she got from Aunt Jenn.









Zack opening his gift, I don't remember what he got.




Lexi helped Lily open her gifts. That is what makes being a big sister so fun.




Each of the kids got a crocheted blanket from Grandma, but I think Lily loved hers the most. She just wanted to snuggle with the blanket and not do anything else. She sleeps with it every night and doesn't even want her old blanky.




She was using the puppy she got from aunt Jenn as a pillow. She also still sleeps with that puppy too.





Mom got a coat from me and scarves from Christy and I.




Kevin giving piggy back rides to the girls.














Cali was copying me. So cute!




Autumn and drew came over to see the kids and get gifts for their baby.





Kevin sat and let me practice taking pictures of him with my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment