Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Morning

December 25th- MERRY CHRISTMAS! Santa got the memo that we were going to be in California so he dropped the present off here. Yeah! The big train set was left at our home. Everything else made it though. Santa left a note with a picture of the train set and told the kids it was all set up waiting for them at home.





Lexi looking at the plate where Santa had eaten some of the cookies that were left. The reindeer loved the carrots and celery that they put out for them.

The kids were so excited waiting in the hallway to see their presents.


Look at Lily's face! Classic over excited Lily. I love it!




Maegan got some awesome stuff. She loved some glasses that Santa got her. I wish I wanted glasses at her age, because I had real glasses and I hated them.


Me going through my stocking. I got a new camera!!!! It took me forever to learn how to focus the darn thing so I am about to have some blurry pictures.



We got Legos!!!

My cute hubby.


Maegan reading with her new glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment