Friday, January 20, 2012

My first Scrimage

The air is cold, so cold you can barely see your breath form as they call out the two teams for the first scrimage of the night. The tension is thick as the players enter the track. Princess Fillet Ya first up on the bench skates over to the inside line, hoping to prove herself in her first game. They call ten seconds. She adjusts her position and falls on her butt. Yep, that's exactly how the game started, but it's not how it ended. I got over being nervous and was able to get in some good blocks, hits, and yes a few falls. It was so much fun.

















This is me warming up.


About to go in, put in those mouth guards.








Thanks mom for the leg warmers and arm bands, they look awesome!




The Final Score. We lost, but I had so much fun I didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment