Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dress up

August 20th - While in California Christy and I divided up all of Maegan's old dress up clothes. Well Lexi loves them and loves to dress up like a princess. She puts on the shoes, jewelry, crowns, the whole bit. It was fun. I remember dressing up with Maegan when she was small. Lily even got to wear a few things, though she didn't like it as much.



Lexi showing off her princess dress to grandma. She was actually smiling for the camera!




A different outfit for Lexi. I got the cape. Did I mention that I chopped my hair to donate it again? Well here is the finished project 11 or 12 inches later.




Lexi in her Aurora outfit using the fly swatter as her magic wand.



Lily thought we were quite crazy trying to put random things on her head, but she did enjoy going through all the clothes and making mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment