Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fountain Fun

We finally got back to the fountains and they were on, yeah! Lexi had a blast. All the kids were running all over the place. Jer and I even got in and played.

The shooting water was Lexi's favorite I think.

Jer brought Lily in and she loved it. She was smiling like crazy, but then what else is new?

Grandma and Grandpa and Aubrey came to watch Lexi play in the water.

Grandma held Lily for a bit so I could take pictures.

I rolled my pants up so I could go in and have some fun.

Lexi is queen of the rock!


Every hour the fountains turn off for ten minutes so the kids can get a potty break and all the kids run next to the drain and lay in the water, well Lexi joined right in.

Lily was enjoying herself on the blanket after I was done playing and taking pictures of Lexi. She looked so cute I had to put in a picture of her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment