Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meeting Trever

August 17th, 2010 - Yeah, I finally get to meet my new nephew Trever. We stopped by on our way home from California. We had spent the night in Primm and got to Jen's house bright and early. All three of the boys were there and Lexi got to play with Zac, she was excited about that. Lily was very interested in Trever. She liked to look at him. I loved holding him. He was just so cute with his curly blonde hair.



Lily getting a good look at Trever.




Lexi took a break from playing with Zack to show some interest in Trever. She thought he was cute.
Jer loved him too. Who couldn't? Look at that cute face.




Jen with her new bundle of Joy. I can't believe she had a baby two weeks ago, look at her, she looks great.



Lily kept stealing Trever's socks. I think she really liked his toes. I love baby feet, she must love them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment