Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day

August 13th-16th - Jeremy said it would have been easier to buy bill a shirt. I agree. Let me explain. I decided to do the floors in Bill's office for his Father's day present. Little did I know what a job that would be. We got there and there was floor to ceiling boxes, printers, stuff, etc. We spent all Friday night removing all the stuff from the room only to realize the room was not even primed yet. Yikes! You can't do floors and then paint! So Bill stopped and bought some paint and we stayed up until 1 a.m. priming the room. Maegan, Bill, Mom, Jer, and I all pitched in so it went pretty fast. Then we got up early to do two coats of paint before lunch when Geoff was expected home to help. Bill picked out the floors and Geoff and Jer got to work installing them with a few tips from the neighbor Tom. Christy, Maegan, mom, and I all watched the kids and Kevin helped out once he got home. I have no picture of the finished product, silly me, but it looked awesome! Still, next year a t-shirt!
I didn't know we were going to paint so I had to borrow some clothes from Bill. :)
Subliminal message anyone?
My mom and I almost done with the second coat. Thanks team for all the hard work! We did awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment