Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I made a Wedding dress!

August 21st, 2010- One of the members at my work was getting married and didn't have a wedding dress. She was going to get married in a grayed ugly dress she found at our thrift store. I have known her and her husband for 6 plus years and thought it would be fun to attempt a wedding dress. I did awesome. I even made it longer in the back so she could have a train. This is her and her husband after the kiss.



The front of the dress. I made the veil with headband too. She wanted pink and light blue to be in it since those were her colors. She took the dress before I had a chance to iron it. I was kind of upset about that, but hey, it's her wedding.




The back of the dress.




Some of the other people that came to the wedding that I work with.



The new couple starting their happy life together.

1 comment: