Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Fun

So with the funeral and all that we wanted to make sure Aedan still got a good birthday. I got in on the birthday fun too since my birthday was right there too. It kept our minds off the sadness. This is Maegan helping Aedan to open his gifts.


Aedan opening his presents. We were too lazy to wrap them so we put towels and blankets around them. He still loved it.


Aedan playing with some of his birthday gifts with Maegan.



Mom made Aedan and I birthday breakfast. She asked what I wanted so I said, "Mashed potatoes." She actually made some just for me with lots of other things: bacon, blueberry coffee cake, bacon, hash browns, eggs, ect.



The family and I went to Vince's Spaghetti (my favorite) for dinner on our way home to Utah. It was so tasty, even if Jeremy doesn't think so.





1 comment:

  1. all right so their sauce has tons of oil in it and their roast beef is super tough. two things that make it not so good.

    ReplyDelete