Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moving

So we thought our house had sold so we packed up the house, I should be more specific. Due to Jeremy being in Grad school in Vegas and extremely busy, I packed the entire house, full of 6 years of crap. My dad got a moving van and off we went to Vegas. Little did we know that it was dishonest scum bags trying to buy our house and it didn't go through. Poor us! All our stuff in Vegas and my job in Utah. I did get to spend just over a month in Vegas.

Lexi kissing and hugging our old house good-bye.
Our 26 foot truck packed to the rim with stuff. We would not have been able to do it without my genius father who packed things tighter then tetris. He also drove the truck to Vegas so I could ride with the girls. Thanks dad!
Raegan, one of Lexi's best friends came to say good-bye and got to hold (with mom's help) baby Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment