Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meet the Webbs

Hello World! This is my first blog. I am trying this as a new way of keeping our memories. I am hoping it's easier and more convenient then scrapbooking. My family has four people. My husband Jeremy, who is commuting back and forth from Vegas for Masters school. Next is me, Tammy, who is a working social worker. Lexi is two and full of energy and opinions. Lily is our sweet, smiley 6 month old.










These last two pictures were from Jer and my 6 year anniversary where we went to the melting pot. So delicious. I recommend it to all.

3 comments:

  1. PINK. sometimes it sucks being the only male in a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That cheese sauce looks like it's more of a steamed cheese! LOL

    So WHEN are you getting my nieces back here to Vegas?

    And Jeremy, I have no sympathy for you... I'll I've got around here is BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't choose the pink, I haven't figured out how to change the background. well Christy showed me, but I forgot.

    ReplyDelete