Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our New Clubhouse Openhouse

I made aprons for the three of us in the kitchen unit. This was obviously before I realized I would be in the grounds unit. Blah. So my apron doesn't get used much.


This is the Recovery wall I worked hard on. There are recovery stories from our members and some great art work. We chose the art work from the quilted bear. I got paid to shop at the quilted bear, it's okay to be jealous.


Dennis and I modeling the shelves we hung up perfectly level. We look so GQ.



I call this "Tammy and the Doctor" Dennis took off the laser level before he undid the suction and ripped a hole in the wall. This was our attempt to hide it while Dennis got paint and stuff to fix it. Oops.




The ribbon cutting done by Maddy.





We played Celebration and the members all got streamers to wave around. They loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment