Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Music time with Carrie

These pictures actually happened in March and I just got them again from Carrie. The girls and I went over to my co-worker Carrie's house. We went for some animal time since Lexi loves animals, but ended up having some music time too. Here is Lexi with Mya, Carrie's beautiful little kitten.

Lexi playing on the floor with Lily.






Carrie was great with Lexi. She taught her to play the drum, let her use her rainstick, and then got out her grandfather's violin and tried letting Lexi play. I was soooo afraid Lexi would break something (like the violin), but Lexi was really careful. Lexi talked about this for days.






I love this picture. Lexi thought it was a crack up that she was being "too loud"






After they were done playing with the instruments, Carrie convinced Lexi to try to put her foot in her mouth and she did. What a silly girl.










1 comment:

  1. Tammy it is the former, Jodi cook from freshman year here. Your daughters are adorable! I haev 2 boys and another on the way (sex tbd...hoping for that little girl). Anyway, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete