Friday, June 11, 2010

Potty Training Day

So I read a book that is something like "How to potty train your child in a day." My mom and sister used it with success and I really didn't have a lot of time with work and moving and moving some more so I got the book and read through it. It was an easy read. I was really nervous so I made flash cards of things you were supposed to say in all situations. I got the doll that wets, I got the party supplies, got the panties, said a million prayers, called family and friends for support and we did it! Here is Lexi on the potty with her doll. You'll notice behind her is some poster board taped on the wall, the only way to get my active two year old to sit on the toilet long enough to do her business. She was amazed when dolly peed and pooped in the potty. I wished I had gotten that on film.


Lexi opening up her doll in the morning. She named her dolly and dolly did great potty training too!

Dolly with her "big girl undies" eating breakfast at the party table.





Lexi looking to see that dolly went pee-pee. Lily joined in the fun with her bumbo. All in all it was a great, very successful day. Next are the "Potty party" pics when everyone came and congratulated Lexi for a job well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment