Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where's the tire?

So this is my actual birthday, which was spent driving home to Utah. On the way I got ahead of Jer since the red car was having trouble making it over the hills at more then 70 mph. Suddenly I got one call that it was making weird noises and he was about to pull over. Then I got a call that the tire had fallen off! What a strange thing to happen, and on my birthday. So we spent some time (and money) getting it fixed. Don't worry, we still had some time for me.


When Lexi saw the tire roll off she was extremely concerned so Jer told her it had gone to see it's friends. This is us taking the tire from seeing it's friends back to it's home on the car.


Jer and Lexi waiting for me to come rescue them. Mommy to the rescue.


Where's the tire? Can you see how far it rolled down that hill? Crazy.




No comments:

Post a Comment