Friday, June 18, 2010

Our 6 year anniversary

This is a great picture of Lily. Look at that cute dace! Not such a good picture of me, oh well. That strawberry is making my mouth water!!!
For our 6th anniversary we went to the melting pot. Yum! Lily had been having some rough separation anxiety so she got to come along, but she was perfect. What an experience. It took us like 2 and 1/2 hours, but it went by fast and we loved it. We've got to get back there.
Jeremy with the meat. It was so good. The steak and pot stickers were incredibly good.
Lily wanted some, but she was too little.

Wow I can't believe it's been 6 years. It's gone by great, but it's been a lot of fun. I love my husband and the family we've made together. Even if we don't get to see each other much, I still wouldn't trade him for anything.

1 comment: